Children Drive Me Crazy

By Jaisey
I love my job. I love being able to watch the growth and development in my boys first hand. But, as with any other job, there are days that I want to quit. Days that all the boys want to do is fight and throw things and make really big messes. Days when Adin is watching TV and every commercial he sees, he goes, "I want that, I want that, I want that Mommy! We get that Mommy?" For the entire duration of the commercials. And of course all the advertising on Nick jr is targeted for his age group, so I hear that a lot some days. Take yesterday, the boys were running around like crazy as usual. Jumping up and down on everything and scream/singing at the top of their lungs. When Daddy came home, he asked me if they are like that all day, every day. I told him, most days, yes they are. He shook his head and told me that he has no clue how the hell I do it. How I am home all day long with that without going crazy. I often wonder the same thing. Sometimes I look in the mirror and am amazed that I have any hair left at all. So far today is a good day. The boys are playing toys quitetly. But it's only 10:35 AM, so that could change in the blink of an eye. Lets hope not though.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. karainfla August 25, 2008 at 5:27 PM
    Honey-- I so feel you on this one! Being a stay-at-home mommy can be so incredibly rewarding, but then there are those days that you just want to clock out.

Something to say?