A New Year and a Defiant Bear

By Jaisey
Well, Happy New Year everyone. Hopefully this will be a good year for all. It is starting out good here. The weather is nice, the boys have been good so far today, so let's hope that it continues this way. I hope that everyone had a good Christmas. We have succeeded in teaching Adin the true reason for the season. He knows that Christmas because of Jesus. It was so cute when the other day he picked up a Christmas card that someone had sent to us and read it too me. he held it up and said, "Look mommy, it says Happy Birthday Jesus." Ok, so it really said Merry Christmas, but I thought that it was cute. And he knows that Santa is "just a toy, he's not real." Which he will so blatantly point out to you if you say something about that fat man.

Arin has decided to start the New Year off good too. He is slowly realizing that he will be two soon and so he needs to start on those terrible twos. We were in the car and he had the soda that he was sharing with Adin. I told him to hand it to mommy so that I could give it to Adin and that he had to share. He looks at me and says, "No, MINE!" turns to the side, licks the straw and says, "mmmmmm, mine Mommy." It was so hard not to laugh at that. And then the other day when I was trying to change his diaper he was rolling around. So Dad popped him on the leg and told him to lay still. Arin starts fake crying which daddy then tells him to "either cry for real or don't cry at all. Got it?" Arin responds by saying "ok." Daddy asks him if he wants a spanking, which of course prompts our little Bear says "Yes Daddy." I couldn’t help myself, I busted out laughing. So see, this year will be full of changes all around. Bear is going to be a handful. Oh well, I guess it's his turn now.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?