3 and Potty Trained. Well, Train-ING

By Jaisey
So Adin turned three on Monday. He had been waiting for that for weeks, he kept telling all of us that his birthday was “A-cember 10.” And well, A-cember 10 finally got here. He loved all his presents, (thanks everyone). His favorite had to be the tyrannosaurus Rex we got him. He’s big into dinosaurs right. I mean come on, what boy isn’t at this age. So of course, we got him this nice sized T-Rex that's mouth opens and closes as he growls (or does a rex roar?). So what does our precious Adin do with this dino? He chases his brother around the house having the Rexy “eat” Arin. Poor Arin is running away crying, but does Adin care? No, of course not. Because as a big brother, it is fun to torment.
But, oh a semi-good note, Adin is officially out of diapers. He has been all underwear since A-cember 7th. It started out awesome and has slowly started to go downhill. He has not been accident-free in three days. I am beginning to think he is just doing this because he thinks that the look of exasperation on my face when he tells me. Like tonight before bed I asked him 3 times, 3 times if he needed to go pee in the potty. Not even 5 minutes after I returned downstairs after the nightly tuck-tuck did I hear this;
Adin: “Mommy, I need new pants.”
Me: “Why Adin?”
Adin: “Cuz.”
Me: “Because WHY Adin Christopher?”
Adin: “Because these are wet.”
Me: “How did they get wet Adin?”
Adin: “It just an accident Mom. It just an accident.”
He tells me this as he is looking around the banister smiling at me. Accident my butt.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?