Some Good Ones Out There

By Jaisey

So I went looking around and I found a few sites that help me out both in parenting in general and will help with the development of this blog.

  1. Dooce - This is just an overall good blog site. She has some hilarious things to say on her aspect of parenting and life.
  2. Notes From the Trenches - Fighting the war on tantrums since 1994- that title says it all. This one is a well-rounded blog from all the aspects of her life, not just her children.
  3. Rocks in My Dryer - She has a combination of scripture, good links, and stories on there, I love the variation.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Julie P.Q. October 31, 2007 at 2:25 PM
    You're really using this blog well! I like the variety in entries and not only the usability of this site but the interesting writing, too!

Something to say?